October 14, 2009 at 5:22 pm | Posted in Cars | 4 Comments
Tags: , ,


I believe this WRX has what the kids these days are calling “aggressive fitment”.

I like it.



RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

  1. hey does any1 know what these rims are called?

  2. what are these rims called does any1 know thnks

    • They’re Rota Grids.

  3. Sweeeettt!!But it will be eaten up for breakfasta souped up Japanese CivicType R

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.
Entries and comments feeds.

%d bloggers like this: